Friday, October 9, 2009

BATH ROBES AND MORE...

My cousin Darling informed me that Uncle Willy and Auntie Letty are coming home this Christmas with our cousins King the youngest, Jovic the only girl and LJ the eldest.. During their previous visit, they have wrapped their presents for the entire clan that weekes ahead their flight over CDO and we were really surprised by the wonderful treats we got... Jovic and Darling wer chatting this evening, and Darling informed me that Jovic was able to wrap a lovely salmon pink terry bath robe, with our names each.. I hope it's Neonila for me and not Bingkat, hahaha.. But either way, I will be happy to accept mine... Darling also said that Jovic also mentioned that there is also the lavender waffle bath robe as well as the yellow gold towel wrap... Who wouldn't be excited as me..

The last time they came, they gave out perfumes for everyone and I was lucky to get my one that is quite unique... Plus the clothes and oh, the secret gift.. Shh... hahahaha.... Twas' really a great holiday for all of us...

And this year, I am sure their gifts will rock the most as most of us are fond of bath robes...


No comments:

Post a Comment