Sunday, July 8, 2012

Hassle Free Travels



As you have known that I always love to travel to places with lots of historical accounts.  And it is always difficult to move from one place to another because of the transportation issues that was compounded with the terrorist act in 911. Security has been very tight in most major international airports and travel time has greatly affected.

So, one of the considerations that I have to think about every time I travel is the proximity of the place that I am staying to the airport. And staying at the Garden inn hotel JFK is one good solution in times like this and for travelers like me. If the hotel is just a few minutes from the airport then that will be the first choice of mine and there are already several hotels that I’ve known. This doesn’t only allow you to have peace of mind but also escape from the hustle and bustle of the city.



No comments:

Post a Comment