Sunday, May 1, 2011

I Miss my Mum


I want to find this dress so that I could give it to my mum its her favorite...!!!! 


Its been two weeks already I never saw my mum because of my busy days and of course and overloaded work. But I have to try my best that this coming Saturday I could visit her. I remember also today is the first day of the month of May and this month guess what? its a mother's day and I plan to give a specially thing for her to remember me as her daughter..(how sweet...!!!!!). A reminder also to the children that our mother in this world is a very specially person whom who carry us to her womb. So always show our love to our mother because they are the one who carry us in this world. So even what kind of mother they are we have to respect them and give our love to the fullest...!!! God bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment