Tuesday, November 9, 2010

A Love


Some people afraid to love and to be love. Just like me I have so many times experienced failure about love. Maybe its because I am not grow up with my family. I have my brother and sister but we grow up in our different relatives. That is why in terms of relationship with my opposite sex I am afraid.

As I imagine the title of my blog A Perfect World, only the world is perfect but love it can't. Yet we encounter happiness and sadness. But as I realized if there is LOVE in your heart it is easy to give to the people around you. But I had one thing to learned also if you are nearer to God and trust HIM you can easy to give your love to the person who is not lovable because you realized that she or he is created by God and of course LOVE is a gift from God. God Blessed you all...!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment