Friday, November 19, 2010

Comfortable Attire

Most of my cousins study nursing course and I dont know why. Maybe its because it runs in the blood. Just like my aunt she is nurse now in London working there together with her family. We always talk about the uniform that they wear in their workplace she told me it is not easy to wear scrubs when you are not familiar with scrubs clothing. My cousin Sweet wears her uniform well, as well as my cousin Lara. Sometimes, when I look at them, even with just the scrub tops, I feel that they are already professional nurses wit their stature.
I wish I could wear teh same outfit or uniform too. But then my course is not at all related to health care so why bother wear scrubs. But who knows. Maybe someday I will also be one of them. It runs in the blood afterall.

No comments:

Post a Comment