Tuesday, January 19, 2010

SAFETY FIRST...

That is always the rule for me... Although I know God is always there to protect me and my loved ones... But divine intervention plus human action is always the best tandem... That's why I always recommend the presence of pepper spray in every woman's bag. Why? Well, it is the safest and the easiest relief to come by... Although, I must tell you, I had a difficult time looking for it in the mall or in the groceries when I last went to Cagayan de Oro... So I searched for it online instead. I know for a fact that searching anything online gives substantial results...

And lucky enough, I came to this wonderful site that not only promotes safety but also has so much to offer... At www.safetygirl.com, you will find lots of products, from safety products for women to womens work clothes that spells style, comfort and safety...

And I also found lots of good looking womens boots...Marveling through the site is really amazing... I just love their products very much...

No comments:

Post a Comment