Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My Journey in Life on Year 2009




January 2009 - Celebrating the New Year's Day, full of happeness thanking God for the blessings that He gave me always. Family, friends, relative and of course my work. Remember work is my bread and butter.

February 2009 - The Month of love this month I remember that I'm inspired always, for I have met the man that I expected. He is the one that adds beauty to my life. But sad to know He vanished for I encounter a very big trials in my life and maybe He cant accept me for what I am.

March 2009 - Its a busy day in my work coz u know Im working in the education agency and this time is the end of classes and I have to fast tract all the documents for the requirements of every teacher.

April 2009 - Summer time here in the Philippines I remember my cousins who came here and enjoyed roaming around the island and of course yours truly is the one accomodating them.

May 2009 - This month is my natal month but secret is the date all I want to informed is only the month. This month I make a promise with a man, but sad......!!!! He is not true to me he leaves me.....!!! but its ok charge to experienced..coz there is a saying the more experienced you have the more stronger you are...Funny lol!!!!!


June 2009 - Ohhhhhhhhh!!!!! June I never forget this month for this is our educational tour together with my officemate bonding together, roaming around in Bohol, Philippines, and saw the beauty of God's creation. And of course I felt how good is God to us and we apperaciated His creation. It's rare.

July 2009 - Back to school and this time I started to have my medical check-up. Because I felt something in my body that is not good and I'm already always absent in my work coz I am confined in the hospital. I start to worry about my situation.

August 2009 - This month is my suffering time....suffering about my illness, I'm worried that doctors suspected that I have cancer so they advised me to undergo another medical check-up like CA 125, MRI, and he reccomended a doctor who is expert in cancer. That time I was in and out of the hospital I was laways absent in my work, I encounter lot of problem, problem about my mom because I'm worried that she is alone and who will take care of her, and worried about financial matter because I have no salary already. I already availed all loans that I can avail. But inspite of this I never surrender I always asked God that He'll give me lot of strength to carry all this burden.

September 2009 - These are the result of my long line of medical check-ups and I want to share this to all the women who have same illness of mine so that they will not be ignorant and they will not be afraid. So this is the doctors explenation of my so many screenings and or check up.

Adenomyosis

Known as "Endometriosis of the uterus," Adenomyosis is benign and does not cause cancer. Most commonly, the disease affects the back wall (posterior side) of the uterus. The endometrial cells penetrate deep into the uterine muscle (myometrium). When this occurs, the uterus is enlarged usually more than twice the normal size and very hard. The disease may be localized with well-defined borders or diffuse, meaning having no limits or borders. When this localized disease is found it is called adenomyoma. These adenomyomas can be located at different depths of the uterine muscle and can penetrate into the uterine cavity, becoming submucosal tumors

How common is Adenomyosis?

This disease can only be diagnosed with 100% certainty by doing a biopsy of the uterine muscle. Depending on the various reported studies published, it has been noted to occur in 8-62% of women who have had hysterectomies. 12% of women with Adenomyosis have also had Endometriosis in other sites such as the pelvic wall, ovaries, fallopian tubes etc. The highest incidence is seen in women in their mid to upper forties, and though this disease may cause infertility, it often appears in women who have already had children.


What are the symptoms of Adenomyosis?
As with Endometriosis, patients with Adenomyosis may not show any symptoms (asymptommatic). However, women most commonly experience excessive, heavy or prolonged menstrual bleeding and painful periods (dysmenorrhea). The amount of bleeding and cramps is usually associated with the degree of disease involvement and depth of penetration into the uterine walls. Extensive involvement of the uterine muscle can also interfere with the normal contractility of the muscle which then leads to excessive bleeding.


How is Adenomyosis diagnosed?
An exact diagnosis is often difficult to establish pre-operatively because abnormal patterns of bleeding (dysfunctional bleeding) and fibroid tumors can result in similar symptom patterns. Sometimes during a D&C procedure to remove intra-uterine polyps or small fibroid tumors, tissue is removed enabling a pathologist to make the diagnosis.

Pelvic Exam Findings
Pelvic exam findings can reveal a normal, or only slightly enlarged uterus to a very firm tender uterus enlarged to twice the normal size.


MRI
At times, this can distinguish adenomyomas from fibroid tumors, but again, experienced physicians and radiologists possessing extensive training are required.

Tissue Diagnosis
Tissue diagnosis in some form remains the only definitive method for diagnosing Adenomyosis. If the diagnosis is suspected pre-operatively, then a laparoscopy and a long needle biopsy can be performed, whereby a needle is inserted into the back of the uterus to collect a tissue sample for pathological testing. It may also be diagnosed when fibroid tumors are

Can Adenomyosis be treated without surgery?
Some studies have shown that there is a relationship between Adenomyosis and hormone imbalance, most commonly an excess of estrogen. Progesterone therapy, either in the natural or synthetic form has been known to help, but shows very little long term benefits. A medication called Danazol may be helpful in treating the pain and decreasing the size of the uterus but long term positive results are poor.

- This Month I was in the hospital and again I have my blood tranfusion coz my bleeding never stop plus to have an oxygen. I know that time I'm serious, my old doctor decided already that I have my hysteroctomy operation so that my problem well be solved. I know his feeling that time, that he failed to cure me (my illness) through the conservative way because for how many years he been treating me but still I am not cured. I understand him, he wanted to save my uterus. He explained to me that God created an organ in our body because it has purpose for this specially that I am single and maybe in the future I can find my future partner and have a children. But sad its not sucessful. That time I am so hopeless I felt that I am unlucky woman. I questioned God for my situation " that, why me? I'll be a good daughter to him" (sorry Lord for asking me this way I know that I have no right). But I know God read my mind and my heart because I am not ready for my operation he brought me to the hospital that all of the employees are christian. In that place He reminds me that I am only His creation and I have no right to question Him. He brought me a person so that I can realize. So in my mind God must have a purpose that He only knows and when the right time comes I'm sure He will let me understand. Just this thing that happened to me I have already many things to tell all of you the good things that God has done in my life. So my operation was a very big success.
October, 2009 - Back to my routine in my work all my officemate welcome me. I thank them that they are very supportive of me. They know that I am not totally cured yet because my wound is still on healing process so at times they offered me a help.
November, 2009 - Already two months after my operation still slowly coping with my work but getting better.
December, 2009 - Its three months already after my operation and it's christmas time. There are plenty of food because of the occasion. My doctors reminded me that I can't eat to much so that I will not become fat. It is not good for my health specailly that my blood pressure is always going up and He gave me a medicine for this. I know I am not like before that I can do everything I want to do. Now I am so weak already I easily feel tired. Hope soon I can be back to normal..thank you for reading my diary lol... and for sharing you how good is God in my life....see you...!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment