Saturday, January 16, 2010

LOOKING FOR A WEB HOST

When this blog of mine sunk and had N/A PR, I was opting to buy a domain and get a new web host. But web hosting is not clear to me, no matter how many times I asked my blogger friends and relatives. My cousin told me that if I should get webhosting for my site, I should choose wisely for the right company. Best deals and benefits were always the key factor I looked for every time I read web hosting news and reviews.

One particular site I visited is webhostinggeeks.com, where I read their reviews for Top 10 Web hosting for this year, 2010... I found out about other sites that I have not heard of before, but have actually existed a long time already. I also found out that Go Daddy and Yahoo are ranked 9 and 10 respectively. And I was even planning to get a domain and hosting from the two.. At least now that I have learned more sites, I have more options...

I can't wait to get a new domain and a new web host.. Thanks web hosting geeks... Thank you so much for such invaluable information...

No comments:

Post a Comment