Tuesday, September 29, 2009

EARNING MONEY ONLINE

If you have been a paid to post blogger, I am sure you are familiar with buy blog reviews or blog advertising in general. It's when advertisers advertise on blogs and bloggers who write posts as paid reviews or sponsored reviews earn from the task. Some advertisers would buy blog links to be placed at the blogger's blog's sidebar and get paid for the duration the link is running on his or her site. Well, that is my new world now. I am just starting. So far, I have earned my first P 500 and I am really happy because I can use the money for my check up and every other immediate need. My cousin Darling told me that I could earn more provided I sign up with the legit companies. And speaking of legit companies, I just signed up with Link From Blog. I see that they are new, yet they have already made a good review and many bloggers attest that they have already been promptly paid. So I guess I am in a good company so I am assured of good results.. Plus, they help their bloggers earn more.. Which is good. Ah, I think I am going to stick with them for as long as I can write...

What i really like is that they have the best resources so far.. Click on the widgets below to know what I mean...


Paid reviewsAdvertise on blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment