Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Love be gets love

smile of a loving grandmother..:)

My older sister and my grandchildren..ready to sleep.




While my mother is in the hospital I call my older sister to go home in my place so that she will be the one to take care of my mother and I could relax my mind while I am working. But to my surprised when she's arrived in my place she brought all her grandchildren and I can realized my sister is so great, really she has a big heart to her grandchildren that is why I am not wondering why the children love her so much. I know one day because of that love that she molds to her grandchildren. There is a price of this, a price of unexplainable love that when she become old also, this children would be the one to take care of her. Because in this world the cycle is like this, love be gets loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment