Saturday, January 18, 2014

Children First Day Christmas Carolling In My Pad




I really had fun in terms of children, that is why I am so excited when Christmas is coming I really love to hear their voices when they start singing Christmas caroling in my pad, the word that they used and the way they deliver the song so funny even they making wrong lyrics and word. Children is a gift from God that is why they are fun when they are making wrong moves etc. But sometimes if they are grown up already we have to be a model to them. It's not easy to guide specially nowadays there lot of temptation. Good I have no child because I don't know how to raise them to be a good citizen in the society. But to all the parents good luck to raise your child remember they are the blessing from God.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment