Saturday, April 16, 2011

Its Holy Week Time

In this picture I want to introduced how beautiful Camiguin is, when you are here. You can see the beauty of nature the fresh air in the mountain, the breeze of the sea, the tourist spot and of course you will praise God for giving this place as paradise in your eyes. Then you will remember the love of God for giving this place to us. That is why people love to celebrate Holy week in this place. So Guys try to visit in this paradise place I assure you will enjoy also....!!!!





Its Holy week time again in my place and I had to expect so much visitors in my house. hmmmmmmm....small house coz I just rented only a pad here in Camiguin. Since its only a pad we expect loving each other coz all of us sleep only in one room. So much fun and I really enjoyed it (lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment