Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Beneath a Tree


my mother enjoyed the post...!!! in our native house.



 my cousin and me in our native house....!!!!


This is the continuation of the itinerary  travel of my cousin around the island of our imagination. My sister in-law invited them to visit our place of course  character of a Filipino people that I really loved so much which is  very hospitable to their visitors that I am proud of. She prepared a native chicken and a young fresh coconut. But one of their attraction  in our place is most of the houses are under the tree that is why the surrounding are very cold even though in the middle of the afternoon that the sun smiling with us. How I wish all  the places will be like in my place also so that  people could experience the breeze of the air not the pollution.












No comments:

Post a Comment