Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Inspired by God


Lying In My Bed

In your anger do not sin;
when you are in the bed,
Search your heart and be silent

I am worn out from groaning
all night long I flood my bed with weeping
and drench my couch with tears

I will praised the LORD, who council me;
even at night my heart instruct me

though you probe me my heart and examine me
at night, though you test me you will find nothing;
I have resolve that my mouth will not sin

In my bed I remember you
I think of you through the watches of the night

When I was distress, I sought the LORD
at night I stretched out your untiring hands
and my soul refused to be comforted

I lie awake; I have become like
a bird on a roof

at Midnight I rise to give your thanks
for your righteous law

My eyes stay open through the watches of the night
that I may meditate on your promises










This place is my inspiration. I always praised God for making this Island.


I remember when I was Graduated in my College. So the next step is to find a work, and of course keep on praying to the Lord, that He will grant my prayer. Because the Lord is a loving God my dream is come true. So I worked in the Island of imagination. That day I really inspired by the word of God. Specially that I was stranger on that place no friends at all.

Its nice when you are inspired by the word of God because you can create a poem through the Bible and I want to share it to my dear blogger. I created this poem last October 28, 1998 . My first day in service in the department of education where I worked now.
























No comments:

Post a Comment