Saturday, July 11, 2009

GIFTS...

My friends and family are really very supportive of me. When I was at the hospital, my cousins and friends took care of me like crazy. Getting me all that I am needing. running errands for me and what the doctor would say should be done. Helping me with everything necessary. With that I am truly grateful. Aside from that, I know that many were praying with me and my family. But I did not expect that I will be showered with get well soon gifts too. And guess what? They were all useful when I was at the hospital, and even now that I am already out. I got a towel wrap and a laundry bag. And They came in my favorite color. I love them. When I was discharged from the hospital, I brought them with me here in Camiguin. They serve as a constant reminder that God really is extra nice... He gives more than what we can expect... My nephew was also given nap mats preschool, and he loves it too-- Thank you so much...
Gifts are wonderful. But let us all be reminded that gifts do not only come in material form. In all my life, I am constantly thankful to God for giving me all the "gifts" that serve their purpose in my life. Persons, opportunities-- They are gifts from God... Gifts that we need to give importance to...

No comments:

Post a Comment