Thursday, June 25, 2009

WHAT GIFT TO GIVE?

Zarelle's birthday is on Sunday. Darling has invited me for a small celebration at her place to celebrate Zarelle's 4th birthday. So since it is fast approaching, I am now thinking of what gift to prepare. Something that also fits my budget. So I was browsing the net and found Posylane.com-- a gift site of sorts. They have so many affordable items to choose from. One particular item I am eying for is a nap mat, Which I think I can afford. But I was also thinking of something Zarelle can use at school. Darling said she is now studying. She is Kinder 1 at Lifetime Study Center, so maybe I should choose from the toddler backpacks at posylane. Kids her age would surely appreciate kids backpacks as gifts for birthdays...

Well, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment