Thursday, September 27, 2012

A New Beginning

They look lovely...!!!

A New Beginning. of love....!!!!!

Last month I attended my best friend wedding. But before the wedding day we have a little arguments because she wants me to be her maid of honor and of course I don't really like it. The reason is how will be my aura if I wear a gown I never used it and also never been a maid of honor in my entire life and I don't know what to do also. But she  keep on asking always a favor .So I have  nothing to do but agreed. When I am the altar already in the church near of priest to assist I don't understand my feelings when they promised a love, taking care in each other  for bitter or for worst in richer and poorer 'till death do as part  and I told to myself." my friend is married already and this a new beginning of her life" although married is not easy but I know they will be happy because of there love.God bless you my friend for a married life...!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment