Friday, February 17, 2012

I Have A Blessed Country



amazing...!!!!


They are blessed for there highest building...!!!


and we are blessed for our highest mountain the fresh water
and the white sand all are natural  a gift from God...!!!
I had so many things heard the people  who visited in other country specially those country who are progressive and advance in technology they described all the positive things that when I imagine it's heaven already. I felt so envy and I told to myself I wish I could also visit. But when I visited I had a comparison for my  country and the country were I visited, yes it's truly they are blessed because they had a good government the people are discipline and when I ask question for some people leaving there crime rate is zero in fact, when you are walking  the street in midnight you never felt afraid. The place is so clean and its my first time to see they are cleaning there canal without dirty water. You can feel the good ambiance of that place, they had also the overflowing food, and I never seen any beggars on that place and I observed  equal in leaving. But the people who are leaving there always in hurry its seems they are always running in time even when they are riding a train they are running  and I felt so tired for seeing them. Just only I observed for my almost one month stayed on that country. Then after that, I went home  and back to my work. All that envies gone because I told to myself I had a blessed country because mountain is green in short all natural resources is already in my country and all the favor and blessings that God given is already in my country. The problem only is the people who are leaving here, I hope and pray......!!!!one day people could  realize  for the progress of this country stop blaming for others, changes must start in ourselves. 


No comments:

Post a Comment