Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Thank You for the Reminder


I was confused about my body now. Far from before or maybe  because I am going older or might be no control eating fatty food, junk food, soft drinks etc. Plus lack of exercise. Perhaps we are working already in the office doing paper work setting down for whole day long, comparing when we are a student lot of activities. But people said also when you are getting older  our metabolism should be slow it’s a bonus for those people who never expand their belt even though they love to eat, how I wish I could be like them also,  because I am so feed up already when my office mate told me that I am going bigger and bigger. Ohhhhhhhhhh so sad because sometimes they told me  its  good if I am a pig because they are gaining when they sale me hahahaha what a funny..!!!!!. So for now its a challenge for me, I tried my very best to lost my weight exercise everyday and have a diet. Will it is for my own good knowingly that my health for now is not normal I have a maintenance for medicine already. Thank you for the people who are concern for my health.



No comments:

Post a Comment