Friday, March 4, 2011

Aunt Visitor











A Paradise Place...!!! Camiguin Island Philippines.


Last Friday my aunt informed me that she has visitor from Houston Texas, although she is a Filipina but she is citizen on that country already. So when my aunt already in Camiguin she texted me that I have to accompanied with them to tour around the island. Because yours truly is very hospitable so I have to leave my work and  go with them. So in the middle of traveled around the place where the tourist spot in there the visitor of my aunt amazed our place she described that it really a paradise place were God puts all the beauty of nature. I told them also why is it this place called Camiguin people came here always (Come Again). So anybody who saw this picture try to visit my place whom you can realized why we have to preserved our nature.




No comments:

Post a Comment