Monday, February 21, 2011

A Hearts Day Celebration



Showing our love in the Office...!!!!


I forgot its end of month already and I never update my blog. So I decided to write articles a hearts day celebration. I observe when February comes, plenty of people teasing to the people who are alone. I don’t understand and why is it in the month of February also they are giving flowers to their love ones. What if they can give flowers everyday (lol.) I know flowers for now are very expensive maybe that’s the reason why they give only flowers in the month of February (lol) just kidding but anyways the truth is many people  in the world giving flowers to their partner showing for their love ( how sweet..so envy hahahaha). But so touched when I went home in my house there is flowers in my bed so excited I thought it comes from my admirer but, when I read the dedication in the card it comes from my nieces. See even I have no admirer there is  important people in my life who show there love to me. So love is not the matter of a partner, a husband, GF, BF and etc.  Love is important in our heart. Because God is love. I always remember my favorite verse in the Bible( John 3:16  For God so love the world that He gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believe in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. God bless you all...!!!






1 comment:

  1. I agree, love doesn't necessarily mean love for a boyfriend. As long as you got somebody to love you is already happiness to be grateful for!

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete