Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas is Coming



Do I look Santa Clause?...lol...



Observer in the world christmas is coming...!!!! and how is your feeling? well its not only Christmas but its the end of the year......so meaning its another year again...2010 is coming so excited 'coz I was not expected that I can reach this year. And I thank God for this another year and another new life to serve Him again. Although this coming christmas I have no money but I thanks God for giving me a good health again. So the last few months that I encounter about my trials in life, that is only a dream. And because Christmas is coming I have so many plan in my life that I could enjoy. So if anyone who is lonely this coming christmas because they were encounter so many problems in life, I well tell you, forget it, because its only a trial that we have to be strong. That's reminds also that God's love us. God bless you all....Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year......!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment