Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Tarsier In Bohol




What a lovely creature. Before I only see tarsier in picture and I always wish that I see that in real. My wish had come true because last June 2008 we had our educational tour in Bohol. It was the first time I saw the tarsier for real. I held it in my arms close to my heart. I was so excited that day but my excitement dropped when the caretaker told me not to take picture using the flush because it will weaken them and eventually cause their death.

Tarsier is classified as monkey but I was amazed  because when they walk they are like frogs. It is a lovable creatures. It is very cute. It is generate love any time of your life whoever want to see the tarsier just go to Bohol Philippines and enjoy all the love you will get just looking at this wonderful creature.

No comments:

Post a Comment