Tuesday, January 27, 2009

White Island


When I'm free in my work I try to open my blog and learn, actually I have no idea  to create a blog and I always asking about my cousin Eleanor how to be creative...hahahaha....... sometimes I laugh coz I have no idea about it, and she told me manang....!!!!try to make caption of your  pics you uploaded  in your blog so that people will be interested in your place. Bingo...!! she is correct.... because I know to the people who open my blog maybe they are wondering what place is this....?

Actually  my favorite tourist spot in Camiguin the White Island coz for me its an amazing place, I can't imagine God created this. White Island is one of the tourist spot in Camiguin Philippines. Look at this pic... see... this is a white island I took this picture last month when my boss told me to be the tourist guide of our visitors and my privilege also to see that island again, because if you are going there you have to rent a pumboat, it cost 500 pesos round trip and its very expensive in my part..hehehehehehe. To the people who wanted to come in this island, I'll tell you, Since that place has no shade  just go there in the morning and late afternoon so that you will enjoy the clear water and the white sand, go swimming, snorkeling and sunbathing ( me no need sandbathing because Im already dark..hehehehe) guys if  we have the same skin try to put sunblock.

HOW TO GO TO CAMIGUIN:

To get to CAMIGUIN, one has to travel one and a half hours from Cagayan de Oro City to Balingoan, Misamis Oriental, and take any of the hourly scheduled ferries across the channels of Mindanao Sea, which dock in either ports of Guinsiliban or Benoni. There is a regular sea and air transportation from Cebu to CAMIGUIN and vice versa. Once in CAMIGUIN, one can go around the 64-kilometer circumferential road in just one hour and a half time through public or private transportation.


No comments:

Post a Comment