Friday, November 9, 2012

All Souls Day Bonding With My Cousin

overnight here....!!!


Drama...!!!!

were sleeping here...!!!

my nieces and nephews...they think..its a playground.....!!!lol

my aunts and cousins..they watching the kids playing in front of them...!!!

I love to pose in front of the grave of my grandma...!!!


I loved all souls day in my country. The reason is there is no work because its holiday. So there are lot of fun, specially staying in the cemetery bonding with my cousin and I can relax too and not also that I can saw my nieces and nephews playing in the cemetery thinking its a playground. I saw there  eyes how happy they are, How I wish I could be like them also a child, don't care anybody else, all they want to do is playing until they are tired. That's a life of a child. In all souls day also we can reminizing  the memory of our love ones when they are alive. Their love and care. 




No comments:

Post a Comment